Your safety and that of our staff is our highest priority and whilst we aim for your stay with us to be as ‘normal’ as possible, additional hygiene and safety measures have been put in place for everyone’s peace of mind. You, your family/ friends, are here after all, to relax, have fun, explore and make new memories. Enjoy your stay with us.
Before you arrive:
- Our housekeepers will have deep cleaned your property to provide you with a safe and welcoming environment. The door to your accommodation will also have a seal to show that non-one has entered since it was cleaned. We’re awarded the Visit England We’re Good To Go Covid-19 Industry Standard.
- We will ask you to complete a health questionnaire for our records, to ensure guest and staff peace of mind.
- All our staff will have signed a ‘fit for work’ document before cleaning and maintaining your accommodation, prior to your arrival.
- We ask that you arrive no earlier than 5pm to ensure that our housekeepers have plenty of time to be thorough – thank you for your patience and understanding.
- We will provide you with self-check in information so that you have everything you need to know, to get you settled in. You can contact us on arrival if you need to.
- Tapnell Farm is well signposted and when you arrive in the car park you will find allocated parking for your accommodation.
- There are wheelbarrows next to the Honesty Shed (in the car park area) to help with your luggage. Please use the sanitiser and hand sanitiser before and after use.
- A site map in the car park will guide you to your accommodation. Once you reach this, the key will be in the door and to confirm it’s ready, there will be a seal on the door handle. Please do not approach the property unless you see this seal on the door.
- Once you have settled in, you will find Welcome information along with contact details, should you have any queries. There will also be a Cleaners Checklist showing what has been done ahead of your arrival. See our sample template.
During your stay:
- Please maintain minimal contact between your party and other guests.
- Remember to wash your hands as often as possible and use the hand sanitiser stations provided around the site for you.
- If you require staff assistance, please call us and we will endeavour to answer your questions without visiting your property where possible.
- If you have an emergency, anyone visiting your accommodation will aim to do so whilst you are not present or will wear a face mask and gloves where this is not possible.
- If you suspect you may be ill or have an infectious outbreak during your stay, please let us know as soon as possible via telephone. Please read our ‘What to do’ document.
- We have requested a slightly earlier check out of 9.30am to ensure that our housekeepers have enough time to thoroughly clean our properties before the next guests arrive. Thank you for your assistance and understanding.
- Please place all linen and towels in the blue bags provided so that our housekeepers have minimal contact with high risk items.
- Please do all that you can to assist our housekeepers by leaving your accommodation tidy. We ask that you also empty your bins and take them to the bin store and ensure everything is washed up and put away.
- If it’s not raining, please leave the windows open so the property can ventilate during / after your stay.